- 8-month Fixed Term Contract EA role supporting a C-suite Technology leader
- Stable, global CBD-based finance business with excellent team culture
- Collaborate with an excellent network of dedicated EAs across the business
Our client is an integrated finance business operating across a wide range of asset classes. They have a long-standing history for promoting high standards of corporate governance and are a leader in the financial sector here in Sydney and beyond.
This EA role supports the CIO in the Technology Team. It will suit an experienced C-suite level EA with a financial services background who can hit the ground running and work at pace, dealing with shifting priorities and ever-changing diaries. This is a senior EA role with plenty of stakeholder management and some Board-related activities, along with being a point of contact for the broader technology team.
Working in this hands on EA position, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Comprehensive diary, task and inbox management
- End-to-end organisation of meetings and events
- Managing extensive travel coordination and logistics
- Preparing Board-related documentation, presentations, research and reports
- Managing expenses, invoicing and budgets
- Liaison with key senior stakeholders and building high level relationships
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have 5+ years of senior EA experience supporting at GM or Director level or above within financial or professional services. As this is a contract role, you’ll need strong MS Office skills alongside diary, meeting and inbox management experience so you can hit the ground running.
You will also need to be adaptable and happy juggling multiple tasks and shifting priorities. As this role involves lots of stakeholder management, the ability to liaise with executives at all levels and work collaboratively alongside other EAs is key for success.
This is a 8-month fixed term contract role and as such we are considering candidates who are able to commence full time in late-June 2021.
The Next Step
If this opportunity sounds well-aligned to your career, please apply or call Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161 for a confidential discussion and any queries.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp