- Work directly with two admired and respected company founders and CEO’s, in an EA & PA capacity!
- Strong emphasis on private PA support alongside strategic corporate EA work.
- Management of the Receptionist and broad operational responsibilities also included.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for this role, that truly embodies the ‘no task too big or small’ attitude. This opportunity is rare due to its depth and diverse responsibilities. The personal work will involve gifting, private travel and events through to grabbing water, tea, coffee and sandwiches. Running errands will be a regular occurrence, so you must enjoy being on your feet and shifting priorities with immediate effect! Further, you will be capable of providing the streamlined CEO level support required in managing inboxes to a professional standard, coordinating board meetings and preparing papers and presentations. You will enjoy mentoring the Receptionist and embrace broader operational duties. Our client has a brand synonymous with quality builds; they have won awards for their excellence and are continuing to grow. This is an exciting opportunity to join an employer of choice and support the company leaders in managing their professional and personal affairs to truly set everyone up for future success!
Working in this hands on EA position, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the extensive diary (and eventually travel) requests of both Co-CEO’s;
- Managing the Inbox of one Co-CEO with overflow support for the second;
- Preparing papers, presentations, reports and general correspondence;
- Expense and invoice management;
- Providing private PA support including but not limited to family liaison, events planning, in-office hospitality and errand running;
- Managing the Receptionist and overseeing the front of house performance;
- Ordering of uniforms and oversight of PPE for the site teams;
- Oversight on IT and ensuring all systems and processes are functioning effectively; and
- Overflow support to HR in supporting office culture and ensuring the office is managed to a high standard at all times.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced Personal or Executive Assistant, with exposure working in a Head Office corporate environment. We imagine this role may be suitable for someone looking to take the next step to CEO support in their EA/PA career. You must enjoy personal work, be non precious in disposition, resilient, calm and accommodating in style. You are team orientated in the sense that you are not precious about undertaking the coffee run or filling up water every day, however also mature enough to step up and manage junior team members and support the company growth and strategic cultural objectives through your performance. You are looking to join a business that is growing and passionate about their continued success!
The Next Step
We are moving on this search quickly, so please send through your resume ASAP and Sarah Bolitho will be in touch with feedback. For any questions not answered in the job advertisement please phone 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time