- Support the COO of a trusted national organisation.
- CBD Location, modern and collaborative offices!
- Successful business who are a driving force for change in industry.
We are seeking an immediately available C’Suite EA to join an industry regarded provider who deliver best in class services to their clients. With an aspiration to create the best possible outcome for every client they serve, they are truly an impressive and admired organisation. The COO is well tenured, a good communicator and looking for a strategic, business partner style Assistant! The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be considered for the permanent opportunity available, in time.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary and travel management for the COO;
- Management and preparation of meeting packs;
- Expense claim management and invoice processing;
- Monitoring and management of the COO’s inbox including the action and response of emails;
- Board paper and general report collation; and
- Any other general administrative tasks required to support the COO and the effective running of their office.
To be considered for this role you will have experience supporting at C-Suite level, ideally having worked for a COO or Head of Strategy in past. Due to the immediate start required, you will be available to commence with short notice – and be confident in your ability to hit the ground running with a limited handover. You will be a fast learner, proactive in style and approachable in persona. Confident as a result of your experience gained working as a C’Suite EA, you will enjoy working at this level, adding value from a process improvement perspective when the opportunity presents. Industry exposure to Financial or Professional Services, Insurance or Consulting is ideal. Finally, you will be switched on and always pride yourself on being loyal, discreet and passionate about delivering a high quality work performance.
The Next Step
Please send through your resume as soon as possible to be considered, Sarah Bolitho is available to answer any questions on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time