- Support an EGM an direct reports with full suite EA support.
- The office is CBD based, but incorporates flexibility to work from home.
- Commencing end of January, this is a stable and long term permanent role.
Work for an iconic and well known financial services brand within Australia. This company is globally recognised, and is focused on being an innovative market leader. This position will have an experienced Executive Assistant supporting an Executive General Manager and 5 direct reports. In this role you will utilise strong organisational skills, in a busy and fast paced environment. You must be available to commence in this role late January for a handover, as such interviews will be commencing immediately so please don’t delay in applying if this role sounds like you!
- Diary and meeting coordination;
- Email management, and managing internal and external correspondence;
- Travel coordination for both domestic and international;
- Reviewing and formatting documents, presentations and budgets;
- Preparation of Board papers, meeting packs, agendas and presentations;
- Invoice processing and expense management;
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with key stakeholders, and;
- Any other task to support in the efficient working of the EGM, direct reports and broader team.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an Executive Assistant with 5 + years experience and well versed in the financial services sector. You will be team orientated, trustworthy and an open communicator as well as capable of stepping up leading by example. You will pride yourself on being well presented, having excellent time management skills, whilst also remaining calm and unflappable in disposition. Finally, you will be tech savvy, intuitive and capable of building long term partnerships within this business. Given the time frames an immediate candidate or one with short notice is essential as you will be required to start the final week in January for a handover.
The Next Step
If you have the experience outlined above, please apply with an updated resume. Grace Jorgensen will be reviewing all applications and come back to you for further steps.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time