- Newly created position
- Thriving organisation going through an exciting new chapter
- ASAP start
This is an exciting opportunity suited to an experienced Legal EA, who is either looking to move out of a law firm to move inhouse, or has exposure working within the legal space. Understanding terminology within the legal sector is key, to ensure you hit the ground running in this position.
The General Counsel is working to some tight deadlines and needs a reliable EA he can lean on to ensure he is able to meet these. This position is an initial contract with the view to turn into a long term position all going well.
The role duties will include but are not limited to;
- Support to the General Counsel, with adhoc support to two other heads of;
- Project work as and when required, especially during the early days of this role;
- Email, dairy and travel management for the General Counsel;
- Collation of data and distribution of this;
- Assisting with the completion of business materials;
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for this position you will have a friendly and engaging style, with an adaptable approach.
On top of this to be successful in the role a detail individual will be required, who enjoys working with technology and describes themselves as being ‘tech savvy’. A self starter with a proactive and can do approach, who enjoys working within a past paced environment will do well in this position.
Attention to detail an absolute must!
The Next Step
If you believe you possess all the requirements listed above, please apply ASAP with your updated resume today. For any further information please contact Louise on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Contract or Temp