- Competitive remuneration on offer circa $90-110k + super and bonus.
- Stunning CBD offices, modern open plan working environment.
- Fantastic internal culture with a particular strength in gender parity at a leadership level!
This 1:1 Executive Assistant position will support a career driven, energetic and ambitious Global Head who travels extensively on an international scale. This firm has experienced rapid growth over the past 24 months due to acquiring a new fund; their infrastructure to support this growth is now in place and they are focused on servicing their assets and working on their market image and visibility. To be successful in this position you must possess C-Suite Executive Assistant experience, ideally within the financial services industry with particular favour shown to investment management.
Working in this hands on position, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the extensive diary and travel coordination requests of the Global Head;
- Inbox, email and correspondence management;
- Occasional board paper collation, meeting pack and presentation work;
- Expense and invoice management;
- Coordination of various events, conferences, and offsites;
- Liaising with investors and key international stakeholders including the Global CEO; and
- Providing support and guidance to the more junior members of the support team in Sydney.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced C-Suite Executive Assistant, knowledgeable about the financial services industry and looking for a new challenge. You will enjoy working amongst entrepreneurial, passionate and engaging leaders; and thrive in a small to mid-sized environment. You will have an appetite to manage and support a very busy Global Head, which means occasional after hours and weekend work is required and expected. You will have excellent time management and communication skills, and an innate ability to manage conversations at Board level. You will be polished, mature, professional and discreet. Finally, if you can start with less than four weeks’ notice that may be advantageous; in saying that we will wait for the right person.
The Next Step
We are moving on this search quickly, so please send through your CV ASAP and we will get back in touch. Sarah Bolitho | 0400 084 741
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time