- Exceptional culture with improved employee engagement throughout COVID-19.
- 1:1 EA role working for a well respected Executive in Global Infrastructure and Asset Management.
- Competitive remuneration on offer and an immediate start available.
This 1:1 Executive Assistant position will support a career driven, energetic and ambitious Global Head who has a very busy schedule and a variety of different relationships (internal and external) to manage. Whilst majority of the support will be focused on this person, we are looking for a true team player that will enjoy collaborating with a broader EA/PA network and is comfortable providing overflow support to direct reports. This company is making headlines for all of the right reasons; their employee engagement is strong and they have proved their resilience and compassion in what has been a challenging few months for all. Further, they are well established and stable – and continuing to acquire assets, take on projects and invest in their people.
Working in this hands on position, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the extensive diary (and eventually travel) coordination requests of the Global Head;
- Inbox, email and correspondence management;
- Preparing documents and presentations for various Board commitments, client related meetings and deal related activities;
- Coordinating agendas, content and minutes;
- Management of virtual events, including the coordination of large scale video conferences, ensuring high levels of engagement and participation;
- Supporting the partner with HR related tasks i.e. the scheduling of performance reviews, organisation of 1:1’s and feedback;
- Expense and invoice management;
- Liaising with investors and key international stakeholders including the Global CEO;
- Playing a lead role in being one of the first people back in the Sydney office, assisting with the return plans for the additional team members; and
- Supporting on the evolution of culture and process as new ways of working are established.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced C-Suite Executive Assistant, knowledgeable and tenured within the financial services industry. You are team orientated in the sense that you are not precious about undertaking more menial tasks i.e. coffee runs for the team in busy times, yet mature and capable of also stepping up to play a lead role in supporting positive cultural norms and efficient processes post COVID-19 and beyond. You will pride yourself on being well presented, eloquent in communication and calm in disposition. In saying this you will also enjoy a good laugh with team members, and be looking to join a business that is thriving and passionate about what they are doing and achieving in industry! Finally, you will be tech savvy and enjoy pulling together virtual events and client engagement activities.
The Next Step
We are moving on this search quickly, so please send through your resume ASAP and Sarah Bolitho will be in touch with feedback. Please be sensitive to increased job application volumes, we will come back to you as soon as possible.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time