- Work for a well known Australian brand and accelerate your career
- Central location within an easy commute of public transport
- Enjoy a modern and innovative culture
Our client, a market leader in financial services, is seeking a highly capable EA to come on-board and provide fine-tuned EA support to the GM of People & Culture. This is a unique opportunity to apply your C’Suite Executive Assistant skill set in one of the most highly desired areas being People & Culture/Human Resources. This role will suit someone who has come from the banking or finance world, however, if from a large corporate or listed company with a transferable skill set this opportunity could be a fantastic way to gain banking and finance exposure. This position is based in Sydney CBD and a highly sought-after 1:1 business partner style role.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting arrangements for a
- Email management and correspondence;
- Acting as a coordinator and main point of contact for the executive regarding all communications;
- Complex domestic and international travel arrangements including coordination of approvals and preparation of itineraries and related matters;
- Processing of invoices and expenses;
- Coordinating room bookings and events from small to large scale and;
- Preparation of reports and presentations.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess C’Suite Executive Assistant experience, ideally with some form of exposure to a People & Culture Department. In lieu of this, supporting a Human Resources function will be considered. Your knowledge or networks within industry will be highly regarded, and/or your desire to work and entrench yourself within this space. You will naturally delight in providing seamless administrative support and be a true team player to your core.
The Next Step
Should you be looking for more information prior to submitting your application please call Katie Clarke on 0437 387 743. Interviews for this position will commence immediately.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp