- This is a strategic 1:1 business partner EA role supporting a dynamic and successful CFO
- Work in an autonomous fashion supporting at the highest level in finance for an ASX company
- Join an incredible internal EA/PA team committed to collaboration and culture
Our client is a highly regarded, ASX listed business with Head Office operations located in the Sydney CBD. They promote a flexible and innovative environment and their hardworking team are well known for results and collaboration. The Group CFO is currently seeking a senior Executive Assistant to partner with in a true strategic sense.
This position will suit experienced C’Suite EA’s only, ideally whom possess tenured exposure to ASX environments or supporting at CFO or Group Finance level.
In working closely with this CFO, responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive strategic diary management and coordination;
- Comprehensive correspondence management including general comms, inbox management, press releases and media statements;
- Domestic and international travel coordination inclusive of itinerary compilation;
- Collating board-level presentations, proposals and documentation and reports using the MS Office Suite and various other programs;
- Oversight of department wide events, media coordination and team building activities; and
- Overflow support to one, sometimes two of the CFO’s direct reports (diary and inbox only).
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant that is seeking a career-defining role with an ASX listed business. Strategic and pragmatic, your personal brand is all about staying three steps ahead of your leader and anticipating business needs. Confidence and proactivity is key, as is your smooth, cool and calm disposition. This is a permanent fulltime position and as such we are looking for someone who values longevity and loyalty. You will thrive on building lasting relationships with key stakeholders and being a true go-to for the Executive Leadership Team and this Group CFO. Despite this being a largely 1:1 focus, you must be willing to roll your sleeves up and collaborate with the broader EA network on events and initiatives. Finally, you will be technically strong in the MS Office Suite and possess a strong attention to detail.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this search, please call Lucy Hammon on 0447 890 569 for a confidential discussion and any queries. Alternatively submit your application and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time