- This is a senior C’Cute EA role within the Financial Services sector.
- The office is CBD based, work from home set up will also be provided.
- Commencing in February 2021, this is a twelve month fixed term contract.
Our client is a key player in the financial services sector within Australia and is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Office of the Group General Counsel and Company Secretary. This company is globally recognised, and is focused on being an innovative market leader in trading. This role will require supporting a team, however will predominantly be working with the General Counsel on a 1:1 basis. Working in this role will see you utilise strong organisational skills, in a busy and fast paced environment. There is also a people management piece to this role, delegating administrative tasks to the Team Assistant who will have a soft dotted report line into you. You must be flexible and available to commence in this role early to mid-February 2021.
- Diary management and meeting coordination for the Group General Counsel;
- Email management, and managing internal and external correspondence;
- Reviewing and formatting documents, presentations and budgets;
- Preparation of Board papers, meeting packs and agendas;
- Invoice processing and expense management;
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with key stakeholders, and;
- Any other task to support in the efficient working of the Group General Counsel and Company Secretary and the affiliated team and office.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced Executive Assistant who exhibits maturity and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters; and practiced in dealing with Senior Executives, Board members and various personalities. You will be team orientated and capable of stepping up to play a lead role in supporting efficient processes post COVID-19 and beyond. You will pride yourself on being well presented, having excellent communication and time management skills, whilst also remaining calm in disposition in busy times. Finally, you will be reliable, flexible and self-motivated, as well as tech savvy, pulling together virtual events and client engagement activities.
The Next Step
If you have the experience outlined above, please apply with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Claire McClintock with any questions on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp