- 1:1 EA role to a global head of people and culture
- Join a global financial services organisation with market leading reputation
- Fixed term contract with excellent long term potential beyond this
Are you after a unique opportunity to join a market leading financial services firm, in a 1:1 Executive Assistant role. This is a 12 month fixed term contract with excellent long term potential beyond this. The business has been recognised internationally for their exceptional brand in market. Due to the complex nature of this role, you will support an executive with a global remit across all facets of EA support; you must possess a strong technical Executive Assistant skill-set. Commencing in November this role is interviewing immediately.
This position will focus on high level 1:1 support, responsibilities will be as follows;
- Complex diary management spanning multiple time-zones;
- Extensive international and domestic travel coordination;
- Email management;
- Expense processing and approvals;
- Processing of contracts, PO’s and documents;
- Arranging meetings and preparation of reports;
- Organising town halls and events;
- Creating high quality presentations and;
- Acting as a point person for internal and external stakeholders.
This is a very process driven environment, and will be suited to an Executive Assistant who comes from large or global business environments. Your attention to detail will be one of your strongest attributes, as will be your commercial acumen and aptitude for building stakeholder relationships. You will enjoy engaging with and adapt to varying personalities and styles. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract, in saying that, there is strong long term potential within the business beyond this.
The Next Step
We will be interviewing for this role immediately, please don’t delay in submitting your details. You are welcome to call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Contract or Temp