- Support a HNWI Managing Director in a multi-faceted private and corporate support role.
- Based in stunning Sydney CBD offices.
- Successful and growing business, widely acknowledged as a market leader!
Working for this well known, HNWI Managing Director from the corporate Head Office, will see the successful candidate utilise your well developed Executive Assistant skills in a personal and professional sense. Working in a fast-paced, time sensitive and detail orientated manner will ensure you deliver on all responsibilities in this role where no day will be the same. This is a unique position on market, where both bilingual Mandarin / English language skills and a legal background are required.
The responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive management of the corporate and personal diary, inclusive of all associated travel plans;
- Management of the art, wine and personal effects collection;
- Liaison with the Driver, Family and Home Staff to manage movements and projects;
- Managing the stocking and maintenance of the boat and car/s;
- Supporting the execution of business related side projects;
- Filtering of all business and personal correspondence;
- Oversight of legal contracts and documents; and
- Any other tasks required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Managing Director’s professional and personal life.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be bilingual in English and Mandarin, ideally with corporate experience gained in the legal industry. Prior experience supporting a HNWI, CEO, Chair, Managing Director or NED will be highly regarded, as will be exposure to managing personal effects and homes on behalf of an individual. You will be capable of working in a 24-7 manner, thrive in a fast-paced environment, resilient and dedicated to your career.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume asap. You are welcome to contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 for a confidential discussion, or with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time