- Growing business, with international expansion on the horizon!
- EA to MD role, with attractive salary on offer.
- Lower North Shore location – close to public transport.
Our client are at the forefront of innovation, in an exciting and fast growing industry. They are looking for an experienced and highly capable EA to provide 1:1 support to the MD and Leadership team. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of this role, in a growing business who is backed by various well known corporates. Our client are a humble yet pioneering business within the agtech space, with a great company culture. Anyone who takes interest in this sector based on knowledge, personal passion or experience in the field would be highly advantageous. This role will involve supporting the MD with his day to day scheduling and managing key relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Further, this role will be best suited to someone who is a self-starter and can remain agile in a growing business. You will be an intuitive thinker who can hit the ground running, and who holds company culture in high regard. This role is based on the lower north shore, and is a full time permanent position.
Providing high level EA support to the MD, your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Extensive calendar, inbox and meeting management for the MD;
- Managing communication with internal and external stakeholders, including investors;
- Board meeting, PowerPoint and document preparation for the MD;
- Preparing agenda’s, taking minutes and following up on action items and correspondence;
- Providing personal support by way of bills, scheduling, and involvement in additional projects, and;
- Any other task required to facilitate the effective coordination of the daily administrative activities of the business.
The ideal candidate will have 4 + years’ experience in a similar role, or experience providing high level 1:1 support. Your communication skills and ability to prioritise will be exceptional, and you will demonstrate a willingness to take on any task no matter how big or small! You will be excited to immerse yourself in an environment with a vibrant and close knit culture, consisting of like minded and hardworking people who share a collective passion for their field of work, and growing the business. This role will provide variety, so you must be able to hit the ground running, and exhibit a mature, assured, and professional nature. You will be excited by the opportunity to not only support an MD, but join a growing business who is set to expand over the coming months and years. You will be a positive and proactive person, who is down to earth, yet extremely driven.
The Next Step
If the above sounds like you, please apply with your most recent CV via the link below. Alternatively, please call Claire McClintock with any questions on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time