- CBD location – close to public transport
- Join a friendly and tightknit team, and make this hybrid role your own!
- Great exposure supporting a busy MD as Executive Assistant!
Our client are an established, Australian firm within the Financial Services sector, who are looking for an Executive Assistant to MD/Office Coordinator to join their dynamic and tightknit team. They are globally connected, and are focused on delivering strategic, individualised services to their clients. This diverse role will see you support the Managing Director as Executive Assistant, whilst also facilitating the smooth day to day running of the office. This role will therefore see you put your office support, administrative, and high level EA skillset to use, and is best suited to someone who is self-motivated and enthusiastic with a no fuss, proactive and positive attitude. This role may be suited to someone who is looking to take the next step in their career as an Executive Assistant, who exhibits a team player mentality. This is a permanent full time role based in the CBD.
Working in this varied and hands on position, your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Diary, calendar and inbox management for the MD;
- Meeting and agenda preparation, and minute taking on behalf of the MD;
- Meeting and greeting clients and answering calls;
- Maintaining office supplies, database, facilities and event management;
- Expense reconciliation for the MD and wider team, liaising with finance, and
- Any other task required to facilitate the effective coordination of the daily administrative activities of the business.
In order to be considered for this position you will possess 2-3 years’ experience as Executive/Personal Assistant ideally at MD level, within a similar, hybrid role or administrative capacity. You will be looked upon favorably if you have worked within Financial Services or Accounting, and enjoy working in a medium sized business, taking initiative. You will have an appetite to still manage and support the office with general administrative tasks whilst providing senior EA support, and you will of course possess excellent time management skills and a willingness to take on any task required with a level of excitement for that challenge! Finally, your communication skills will be impeccable, sharp, and professional with an ability to liaise with all levels, and you will enjoy working in a dynamic and modern environment, with a determined and committed work ethic.
The Next Step
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply with your most recent resume ASAP. For any questions please call Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time