- Join a friendly, supportive and passionate team!
- North shore location – close to public transport
- $75 – 85, 000 package
Our client combine rigorous research and evidence-based best practice in order to understand and deliver the most ideal solutions for their clients. They are seeking a capable and driven Executive Assistant/Office Manager to provide 1:1 support to the Managing Director, with an Office Management component included. This role is highly diverse, and will see you put your administrative and support skillset to use in a variety of ways, as well as lend a hand to various business development initiatives! Aside from providing high level support, you will be facilitating the smooth day to day running of the office, with an opportunity to take ownership of this role. This role will be best suited to someone who exhibits a proactive and team player mentality, and is looking to get involved in the ‘behind the scenes’ of a consulting firm. This role is located on the North Shore.
Providing high level support to the MD, Office, and business your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Diary, calendar and inbox management for the MD;
- Answering the phone and responding to general enquiries on behalf of the MD;
- Assisting with supporting the team on projects; making sure all information is monitored and maintained;
- Maintaining office supplies, management databases and managing monthly blog;
- PowerPoint and document preparation for the MD, and;
- Any other task required to facilitate the effective coordination of the daily administrative activities of the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar hybrid EA/OM role, or experience providing 1:1 support. Alongside this, you will have an interest in supporting on business initiatives, and demonstrate a willingness to take on any task no matter how large or small. Your communication skills will be impeccable, with an ability to liaise with all levels. Our client has an inclusive culture, so you will be someone who enjoys contributing to a positive and supportive team environment. You will be sharp and professional, with a determined and committed work ethic.
The Next Step
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP, as we are moving quickly on this role. For any questions please call Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time