- North Shore location- close to public transport
- Permanent role with attractive salary on offer
- Join a friendly and tightknit team, and make this hybrid role your own!
Our client are a leader in the technology industry, who are seeking a capable and professional EA/Office Manager to provide 1:1 support to a Managing Director and Leadership Team. This role is highly diverse and will also include an Office Management component, which will see you put your office support, administrative and leadership skillet to use in a variety of ways! Aside from providing high level support, you will be involved in facilitating the smooth day to day running of the office, with an opportunity to take ownership of your role and see the influence of your work play out in front of your eyes. This position is available as soon as possible for the right candidate, and is located on the North Shore. This role may be suited to someone who is looking to take the next step in their career as an Executive Assistant, who exhibits a team player mentality!
Providing high level support to the MD, Leadership Team and Office, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Extensive calendar management including scheduling/rescheduling meetings for the MD and Leadership Team;
- International and domestic travel including agendas, accommodation and transfers for the above;
- Expense management, scheduling, and agenda preparation for meetings;
- Maintaining office supplies, facilities management and floorplan and car parking management;
- PowerPoint and document preparation for the MD, and;
- Any other task required to facilitate the effective coordination of the daily administrative activities of the business
The ideal candidate will have experience in either a similar hybrid EA/OM role, or experience providing high level 1:1 support. Your communication skills and ability to prioritise will be exceptional, and you will demonstrate a willingness to take on any task no matter how big or small! This role will provide variety, so a strong attention to detail is required. You will be excited by the opportunity to not only support an MD, but also take on office coordination tasks with a ‘can do’ attitude. Lastly, you will be a positive and proactive person, who values a down to earth, yet extremely driven and hard working team culture.
The Next Step
Interviews for this position will commence ASAP so please don’t delay to submit your interest today! For any further questions please contact Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time