- City fringe location
- Dynamic and creative working environment
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client, a creative business within interior design, is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Owner and Sales Director. Working in stunning offices on the city fringe, this non-traditional Executive Assistant position will encompass Office Management duties in conjunction with often contributing to meetings. The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working on their own, and have a hands-on and positive approach to their work! And of course an interest in the interior design world will be huge advantage!
This isn’t your typical EA role and requires a hybrid skill set, someone who isn’t afraid of wearing multiple hats, partnering with the Directors and take on all facets of executive support, office management, client engagement and more.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Complex and proactive diary management, prioritising commitments of the executives;
- Establishing strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Executing meetings, conferences and events including venue, catering and logistics;
- Composing presentations and collating reports and documents;
- Making various travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Managing all business and operational related matters on behalf of the executives;
- Office and facilities management from large to small scale needs;
- Ad-hoc project support and non-traditional EA duties as required.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Executive Assistant whose previously held a hybrid EA/OM role. You’ll need to act in a professional manner, pay strong attention to detail and be confident when liaising with stakeholders of all levels. Managing multiple priorities will be a constant, so your ability to multitask is imperative, as is remaining calm under pressure. Your passion for the industry is important, and as always, so is a sense of humour!
The Next Step
If you believe you have the required experience and skills outlined above, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please call Katie Clarke on 0437 387 743 to discuss the opportunity further
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time