- Be part of a truly inspiring business with a feel-good culture
- Start 16th March
- Attractive salary packaging
Our client is a well-established and successful Australian business who provides forward thinking, caring and realistic support to their clients. Due to securing a new office space, they are looking for a proactive and professional Receptionist to join their dynamic and supportive team. They require a professional operator to be the face of the business, and work closely with the Office Manager whilst they evolve in their new office. This role is best suited to someone who enjoys continuous professional development, always has a smile on their face, and wants to work for a business that makes a difference in society.
As the Receptionist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Meeting and greeting guests; including providing parking and security passes
- Answering all incoming calls and forwarding to relevant internal employees
- Managing meeting rooms – including setting up, clearing out – external rooms only
- Supporting the broader office with any additional administrative tasks, projects or similar tasks
- Distributing internal mail, organising outgoing couriers and mail, receiving deliveries and distributing them
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess previous reception experience (1-2 years) working in a fast-paced environment, which isn’t’ necessarily corporate. You will need to have excellent customer service, strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with an ability to maintain a high level of verbal and written communication skills at all times. Proficient MS Office skills, a high attention to detail, and the ability to work autonomously is also important.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required for the above position, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time