- 10 Month contract with a potential long term opportunity
- Stunning CBD location
- ASAP start!
This is an exciting opportunity to join this growing organisation based in the heart of the CBD. Within this friendly and cohesive team, you will be joining a diverse group of people who continually pull together to achieve optimum results. They are looking for an experienced EA/OM who is open to completing a wide variety of tasks.
The role duties will include but not be limited to:
- High volumes of diary management for two principals plus wider team;
- Travel both international and domestic;
- Meeting and greeting of clients;
- Scheduling of appointments with internal and external stakeholders;
- Office management;
- Event organisation;
- Assist with marketing as and when required;
- On-boarding of new starters.
This role will require a professional touch, with an excellent communication style as you will be dealing with high net worth individuals on a regular basis.
You will need to be confident with PowerPoint and happy with picking up tasks that fall outside of a traditional PA/EA role.
Ideally degree qualified, the right candidate will be comfortable working in a high pressure environment, with a positive and flexible approach to the role. Experience working within the finance industry will be looked upon favourably.
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Contract or Temp