- $100 000 plus super and bonus
- CBD location close to public transport
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
Are you a senior Executive Assistant that loves working within Financial Services? Do you enjoy working in a 1-1 capacity as well as contributing to a collaborative team environment? We have a unique and immediately available opportunity available for you! Our client is a market leading financial services institution and this particular stakeholder is one of their most experienced, yet innovative and dynamic members. Immediate commencement available, CBD location!
Providing high level administrative support your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Board meeting management and report preparation
- Inbox management and correspondence when required
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Assisting and managing adhoc projects
- Preparation and assisting with presentations.
In order to be considered for this exciting role, you will need:
- Extensive EA experience supporting at a senior level
- Worked in a corporate environment, ideally mid-large sized businesses
- Immediately available to commence and commit to a 12 month contract
- Adaptable, flexible and considerate approach to working
- Hands on approach where no task is too large or small
The Next Step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp