- Support the CIO and Director of this highly regarded organisation!
- Inner west location – easy parking and close to transport!
- Attractive hourly rate!
We are seeking an immediately available EA to join a leading healthcare provider. Our client is highly regarded and admired in our country due to their first class, and best service to clients and employees. The CIO and Director are fast paced and communicative individuals, and are looking for a tactical and organised Assistant for the next 12 months! The successful candidate will be exposed to a great team and a buzzing work environment. This role will be sure to set your career on a great trajectory!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining the executive’s diaries by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Researching, routing, tracking, and returning correspondence;
- Drafting letters, briefs, presentations, reports, documents, agendas, and taking minutes;
- Stakeholder and relationship management
- Ad hoc admin/business support tasks as needed.
To be considered for this role you will have 1-2+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant, and have ideally worked in the health or information technology sectors. Due to the immediate start required, you will be available to commence with short notice – and be confident in your ability to hit the ground running with a limited handover. You will be a fast learner, a clear communicator and a reactive worker. You’ll be required to draft letters and emails – so your written skills must be impeccable. In terms of technical skills, we require someone who has an advanced understanding of MS Suite, and knowledge of TRIM is highly advantageous.
The Next Step
If you believe you’ve got what it takes for this role, please apply online with an updated resume. Please contact Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 or email@example.com if you require more information. I look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time