- CBD location close to public transport
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- Immediate start!!
Are you a senior Executive Assistant that loves working within Financial Services? Do you enjoy working in a 1-1 capacity as well as contributing to a collaborative team environment? We have a unique and immediately available opportunity available for you! Our client is a market leading financial services institution and this particular stakeholder is one of their most experienced, yet innovative and dynamic members. Immediate commencement available, CBD location!
Providing high level administrative support your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Board meeting management and report preparation
- Inbox management and correspondence when required
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Taking and distributing minutes
- Assisting and managing adhoc projects
- Preparation and assisting with presentations.
In order to be considered for this position you will have extensive experience as an Executive Assistant. You will be immaculately presented and have the ability to communicate with all levels of internal/external stakeholders. This position is for an immediate start, so the successful candidate will be available to start ASAP!
The Next Step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp