- Perfect opportunity for a mid-level PA to take the next step
- Brilliant salary on offer circa $80-85k+ super + bonus
- Enjoy working for a flexible, modern and innovative financial institution
Our client is a global financial services institution renowned for their collaborative culture, corporate environment and innovative workplace solutions. At present they are seeking a proactive and highly capable mid-level PA or EA to join them. This position will include fine-tuned EA support to various Senior Directors and their teams. Use this role to refine your EA skill-set and gain key exposure to senior leaders and open up career progression opportunities within a large global business and well known brand.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting arrangements for the Directors;
- Domestic and complex international travel arrangements including coordination of approvals and preparation of itineraries;
- Email management;
- Preparation of presentations and documents;
- Expense processing and approvals;
- Processing of contracts, PO’s and documents;
- On-boarding new starters within the team;
- Acting as a point person for internal and external stakeholders.
As above, we are flexible on consideration for years’ worth of experience for this role. What is necessary – is that you have recent industry exposure to a large corporate organisation or ASX listed business. You will be polished, possess exceptional communication skills and love juggling multiple requests for your time at once. Being proactive will come naturally to you, as will be navigating a corporate audience of internal stakeholders! If you are a brilliant Personal Assistant at the peak of your role – or a mid-level EA looking for that next step – we want to hear from you. If you are an experienced EA, happy to support multiple Executives at multiple, we’d also encourage you to apply.
The Next Step
We will be reviewing applications immediately so please don’t delay in applying. Should you have any questions Grace Lamey is available on 0400 084 741 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time