- Newly created opportunity to join a highly regarded business
- CBD location close to public transport
- Vibrant, proactive and confident personality necessary!
Join a highly regarded professional services firm supporting their Managing Director and a Senior Partner in the executive leadership team. This business have been established for over two decades and have established a highly regarded brand for being innovators in their space. They are looking for a vibrant EA to join them in this newly created opportunity, you will be a true right hand, across all aspects of business operations. You will enjoy working from modern and newly renovated offices, with a collaborative and fast paced MD who enjoys developing and progressing their staff. If this is the style of relationship and environment you thrive in, this could be the role for you!
As the Executive Assistant to two senior stakeholders, you will be required to provide comprehensive support including, but are not limited to:
- Complex diary management and time prioritisation;
- Coordinating and organising meetings with key stakeholders;
- Managing extensive travel coordination;
- Preparing correspondence and daily preparation packs;
- Managing communication, prioritising urgency and responding on behalf of the stakeholders;
- Building high level relationships with key stakeholders;
- Preparing agendas and packs for board meetings;
- Preparing presentations and collating relevant materials for meetings;
- Executing internal and external events as required;
- Managing and delegating tasks to a Team Assistant.
This role requires a superbly organised individual who knows how to be two steps ahead and anticipate their executive’s needs. An EA who has 2-3 years experience and us hungry for that next step would be ideal. It is also desirable to have supported Sales teams or executives in past to understand the pace at which these executives operate. Coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills, a passionate individual who has a positive, confident and upbeat style is key. You will enjoy a professional environment yet be able to have a laugh and fit into the broader team culture and environment.
The next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like to further details on role we encourage you to apply today, you’re welcome to call Grace Jorgensen on 0499 910 241 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time