- Support a CEO & CFO in this newly created role
- 6 month contract with view to permanent as a result of business growth
- Sink your teeth into a hands on role with hybrid EA and HR support
Work for a well established business in the supply chain and logistics industry. Located in Melbourne CBD, their head office is a small, tight-knit team who have a strong passion for what they do. Entering a period of rapid growth through acquisition, a newly created role for an Executive Assistant to provide dual support to their CEO & CFO, alongside HR administration support to the HR Manager. This is a 6 month contract with view to permanency for the right candidate in 2020. They are looking for a hands on team player not afraid to tackle anything thrown their way!
In this role you will wear a variety of hats, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Providing executive level support to the CEO & CFO;
- Coordinate meetings, collate prep packs and attend to take minutes as required;
- Full suite calendar and email management;
- Organise and arrange travel, accommodation and related expenses;
- Analyse enquiries and requests from internal and external stakeholders, determine and take appropriate action on behalf of the CEO;
- Office Management including organisation of facilities and events;
- Support to the HR Manager and HR administration;
- Coordinating and assist in recruitment activities;
- Contract administration, setting up inductions packs, on boarding programs and review periods and;
- Assist in the HRIS implementation project.
The successful applicant will have an ability to work flexibly and proactively. You will have excellent organisation skills, an impeccable eye for detail and solid interpersonal and communication skills. A team player with energy and enthusiasm is a must, but you need to be comfortable operating autonomously and rolling up your sleeves when required. It’s essential to have 3-5 years experience as an Executive Assistant, with a hybrid Office Management or HR Administration background.
the next step
On offer is a competitive opportunity to make this role your own, whilst this role is immediately available we will wait a notice period for the right candidate. Please contact Grace Lamey for further information on 0499 910 241, interviews will commence immediately.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time