- Immediate start
- Eastern Suburbs location close to public transport
- Salary up to $100k package dependant on experience
Our client is a well-established and stable boutique accounting firm. They’ve accumulated a loyal and long-standing client base, which is a testament to their services, of which they deliver at the highest quality, meticulously and well presented. The opportunity available is a full time, position for an experienced individual who (ideally) has worked in an accounting or financial services firm. This role is best suited to an organised, personable and articulate candidate who enjoys working in a close-knit environment.
Your responsibilities in this role are imperative in ensuring the business functions to the best of its ability.
- Diary Management and arranging meetings both internally and offsites;
- Maintain and develop existing business partnerships with clients; proactively work with clients to provide excellent customer service in a timely manner
- Assisting the firm’s Accountants with income tax return matters
- Greeting clients and visitors on arrival at reception
- Answering and directing phone calls;
- Maintaining the workplace in a tidy state;
- Organising the internal and external functions;
- Overseeing and chasing client debtors;
- Preparing Board agendas and reports.
The ideal candidate will need to have experience working in a boutique firm that is ideally processional or financial services focused. You must be an effective communicator, organised, persistent, and have a high level of attention to detail. Knowledge of MYOB AE and the MS Office Suite is necessary in this role, with knowledge of Xero also an advantage. If you are well presented, have a willingness to develop professional, and have a positive attitude, we encourage you to apply!
The Next Step
If you believe you have the required experience and skills outlined above, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please call Katie Clarke on 0437 387 743 if you have further questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time