- EA role supporting a high profile business project
- Global top tier organisation with exceptional employee benefits and perks
- Varied and autonomous role working alongside the businesses C-suite executives
Here exists a unique opportunity to join an industry leading firm, in a high-touch Executive Assistant role you will supporting a key business leader. This Executive has been recognised for his extraordinary career; that combined with his tenure in the Australian business make him a highly regarded and respected member of the senior leadership team. Due to the complex nature of this support role, the level of confidentiality you will be exposed to and seniority of responsibility, previous experience supporting a C-suite executive is strongly desired. You will possess a very strong technical Executive Assistant skill-set, preferably within another large global business. In return you will gain exposure senior C level stakeholders, be immersed in the organisation and set yourself up as a senior executive assistant within the business.
This position will focus on corporate Executive Assistant support across multiple verticals. Specific responsibilities will be as follows:
- Complex diary management;
- Email management;
- Expense approvals;
- Navigating senior stakeholders and relationships globally;
- Arranging meetings and preparation of coinciding presentations and reports for use;
- Logistics coordination for various events i.e. Town Halls, Senior Leadership Team meetings and so forth; and
- Acting as a point person for the executives direct reports and team.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an Executive Assistant, who has supported at the C-suite. Your attention to detail will be one of your strongest attributes, as will be your commercial acumen and aptitude for processes. You will enjoy engaging in an EA role with diverse responsibility, be confident in being exposed to highly sensitive information, and comfortable making decisions on behalf of your executive. You must not only be able to work independently, but enjoy doing so. You will understand the importance of building positive and collaborative business relationships whilst still maintaining the discretion required of your level. This executive has high standards and an ever changing schedule, you will be comfortable working re-actively as well as proactively to support his needs. He is after a true partnership with his EA and someone looking for long term commitment and stability.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. You are welcome to call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 with any questions!
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time