- 6-month contract
- Part-time, 3 days per week
- Attractive day rate
Assistant Sydney has been engaged to exclusively to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to join a significant business in Adelaide which is currently in growth phase. Backed by well-known, respected Australian corporates, this position will commence as a six-month contract with the potential to extend.
Key to your success in this position will be your organisational skills, as we are looking for a part-time (3 day per week) commitment. Working in a close-knit team supporting the CEO and 3 Senior ELT members, you will be kept on your feet with changing priorities and challenged daily due to the nature of the project and company. This is a unique opportunity which will expose you to a world of esteemed professionals, entrepreneurs and forward-thinking leaders.
This Executive Assistant to CEO role will see you support the meeting of short and long-term goals to ensure the businesses’ ability to thrive, with responsibilities including but not being limited to:
- Diary management including the booking of meetings, associated meeting rooms and venues;
- Coordination of travel including accommodation, transport, and itinerary compilation;
- Administrative support in the form of inbox management, printing and binding of documents, expense processing and invoice work;
- Providing support on coordinating initiatives with the company partners and stakeholders;
- Providing a high degree of client service as a ‘front of house’ representative of the business;
- Occasional office management tasks and personal support; and
- Pulling together presentation documents and briefing papers.
The ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant opportunity will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in a professional office environment in a similar Senior Executive or Personal Assistant position. Favourable would be any exposure to a project environment, or start-up company. You will be proactive and intuitive by nature, capable of thinking ahead and ‘seeing around corners’ for your CEO. Articulate, you will be immediately available (or at short notice) and willing to roll up your sleeves to make the most of this temporary contract, to position the business and this role for long-term success. Finally, you will be tech savvy and enjoy working with autonomy in a smaller office environment. Being able to self-direct and work with minimal supervision is key.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required for this position, we encourage you to apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella at Assistant Sydney for further information on 0417 937 303. Thank you for your time.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp