- Immediate start
- CBD location close to public transport
- Support a highly regarded senior stakeholder
Our client, a highly reputable organisation, is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join them on a contract basis. Supporting one of the most senior individuals within the business, you will be liaising with all levels of stakeholders including the senior management team. You will be the first point of contact for this person and are expected to hit the ground running in this varied and fast paced role. This is not an opportunity to be missed, so read on to see if this could be the perfect fit for you!
Providing high level administrative support, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging travel and accommodation both domestic/international
- Scheduling and rearranging meetings – prioritising is essential
- Inbox management and correspondence
- Liaising with senior management and other important stakeholders
- Processing expenses and reconciling credit cards
The successful candidate will be highly professional with exceptional communication skills. You will ideally have experience supporting a High Net Worth Individual, Chairman or Executive Director. Confidentiality is crucial in this role and you will be confident in dealing will all levels of internal/external stakeholders. The role will involve some Personal Assistant work – so flexibility is an essential asset.
The Next Step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp