- Opportunity to work for a well-respected global brand in market
- Career opportunity for an EA or TA eager to develop legal and co-sec exposure
- Salary on offer dependent on experience, circa $85-90+ super and annual bonus
We are seeking a switched on, strategic and hands on individual that will thrive in this opportunity working for a highly esteemed business among their legal and governance team. Supporting the company secretaries will allow you to get involved in the complex nature of this work including running regular board meeting processes. In addition to the administrative support to this role, you will be provided with the opportunity to get involved in projects within legal and governance, whilst managing high-level relationships with the CEO and Board.
The responsibilities of this role will vary, however will be centered around document management for the legal team and co-sec.
- Complex relationship and meeting management with the CEO, board and key business stakeholders;
- Coordination, collation and distribution of papers for various boards and committees;
- Management of various forms of paperwork related to the ASX and ASIC;
- Supporting on various legal and governance projects and initiatives;
- Management of various conferences, events and department briefings;
- Occasional management of expenses, travel and itineraries.
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess experience supporting a General Counsel or Company Secretary, as an Executive or Team Assistant, equally we will consider a Para-legal or Legal Secretary with high level company secretarial and corporate governance knowledge. You will enjoy demonstrating initiative, thrive working under pressure and be eager to accelerate your career in the Company Secretary and Board area. You will need to possess exceptional administrative skills, attention to detail and the ability to build significant relationships with a variety of stakeholders. It is preferable that the suitable candidate possesses experience working for a large, complex business that is ASX listed and/or global. Finally, you will be resilient under pressure, adaptable and professional able to operate as a true team player.
The Next Step
Due to an increased volume in applicants, please submit your resume should you be interested in the position and only phone with a question that is not answered in the advertisement. Grace Jorgensen is available on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time