- Perfect opportunity for a mid-level EA to take the next step
- Brilliant salary on offer circa $75-85k+ super + bonus
- Enjoy working for a flexible, modern and innovative financial institution
Our client is a global financial services institution renowned for their collaborative culture, corporate environment and innovative workplace solutions. At present they are seeking a highly capable mid-level EA to come on-board and support their Risk division. This position will include fine-tuned EA support to the Executives and team. Due to the complex nature of this support role, the level of confidentiality you will be exposed to, previous experience supporting a risk function is highly advantageous.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting arrangements;
- Domestic and international travel arrangements including coordination of approvals and preparation of itineraries, presentations, travel expenses and related matters;
- Administrating invoices and expenses;
- Preparation of documents and presentations;
- Maintaining and collating documents;
- Arranging and executing functions/events, conferences and;
- Managing communication with various stakeholders across the business.
As above, we are flexible on consideration for years’ worth of experience for this role. You will be polished, possess exceptional communication skills and love juggling multiple requests for your time at once. Being proactive will come naturally to you, as will be navigating a corporate audience of internal stakeholders! You will possess a solid work ethic and enjoy working autonomously as well as part of a broader group of EA’s. If you hold prior experience in a risk function or within a financial services industry this will be considered highly advantageous.
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position but would like more information prior to submitting your application please call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 for a confidential discussion. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time