- Perfect opportunity for a mid-level PA to take the next step in EA support
- Brilliant salary on offer circa $75-85k+ super + bonus
- Enjoy working for a flexible, modern and innovative financial institution
Our client is a global financial services institution renowned for their collaborative culture, corporate environment and innovative workplace solutions. At present they are seeking a bubbly, charismatic and highly capable mid-level PA or junior EA to come on-board and support an Executive Director. This position will include fine-tuned EA support to the executive whilst supporting the broader team with high level administrative tasks. Use this role to refine your skill-set and gain exposure to a large corporate and global operation.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting arrangements for the Executive Director;
- Domestic and complex international travel arrangements including coordination of approvals and preparation of itineraries, presentations, travel expenses and related matters;
- Administrating invoices and expenses;
- Preparation of documents and presentations;
- Maintaining client data and distribution lists; and
- Coordinating events, reports and other key monthly tasks.
As above, we are flexible on consideration for years’ worth of experience as a personal or executive assistant. What is necessary – is that you have recent industry exposure to a financial services, professional services or consulting. You will be polished, possess exceptional communication skills and love juggling multiple requests for your time at once. Being proactive will come naturally to you, as will be navigating a corporate audience of internal stakeholders! If you are a brilliant Assistant at the peak of your current role and looking for that next step – we want to hear from you. If you are an experienced EA, with the above experience under your belt but looking for a new environment – let’s also chat!
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position please submit your details as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving your resume and being in touch!
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time