- Enjoy working for a highly regarded brand nationally and internationally
- Exposure to a fast paced, agile and high level role
- Immediate start, fixed term contract with further opportunities long term
Our client is a global financial services business renowned for their collaborative culture, corporate structure and agile environment. At present they are seeking a high energy Executive Assistant to come on-board and support a director and small team in their technology function. This position will include fine-tuned EA support, whilst being a key point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure in a well known business, requiring an immediate start this role is ready for the right person to step in and hit the ground running.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management;
- High level inbox and email management;
- Coordinating and booking meetings and board rooms;
- Domestic and international travel arrangements including coordination of approvals and preparation of itineraries and related matters;
- Administrating invoices and expenses;
- Preparation of documents, reports and presentations;
- Management of event coordination from small to large scale client events;
- Being a central point of contact for the internal and external stakeholders to the executives and;
- Provide additional administrative support to assist the team.
It is necessary that you have a hands on no fuss approach to your work ethic. Recent industry exposure to a financial services, professional services or technology business is ideal to hit the ground running. You will be polished, possess exceptional communication skills and love juggling multiple requests at once. Being proactive will come naturally to you, as will be navigating a corporate audience of internal stakeholders! If you are a brilliant Team Assistant at the peak of your role and ready for the next step, or a mid-level PA/EA looking for a fresh challenge – we want to hear from you.
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position please don’t delay in applying we will interview immediately for this assignment. Please call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 for further information.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Contract or Temp