- Contract until January 2022!
- Unique opportunity to join a top tier executive search firm
- Melbourne CBD
Our client is a market leader in leadership advisory services; being executive search, CEO succession, executive assessment, transformation and more. They are looking for a vibrant high-level EA to support two partners, 1 based in Melbourne and the other in Sydney. You will be a true right hand, and be completely across all aspects of business and personal operations. If this is the style of relationship and environment you thrive in, this may be the role for you!
As the Executive Assistant, you will be required to provide comprehensive support. Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and organising meetings;
- In time, managing extensive travel coordination and logistics;
- Preparing correspondence and daily preparation packs, proposals and pitch style documents;
- Full inbox management;
- Building high level relationships with key stakeholders;
- Extensive diary management;
- Executing internal events and conference.
- In time, occasional travel to the Sydney office
This role requires an organised individual who knows how to be two steps ahead and anticipate the Partners’ needs. Coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills, this role is privy to highly confidential business information, as such you will understand the importance of trust in this relationship. Highly developed interpersonal skills and polished presentation are essential. You must possess great leadership skills and be able to think critically to assist the Managing Director. Experience supporting a high-level executive in an executive search firm or professional services is a must, as is a fun and humorous nature to fit into the broader team culture and environment.
The next step
An exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and approachable team. If this career opportunity entices you and you would like to further details please call Isabella for a confidential discussion on 0417 937 303. Alternatively, please apply.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Contract or Temp