- Perfect opportunity for a mid-level EA or PA ready to take the next step
- Work for a global brand with a huge presence and reputation
- Enjoy working for a flexible, innovative institution in the heart of the CBD
Our client is a global organisation renowned for their collaborative culture, corporate environment and innovative workplace solutions. At present they are seeking a high energy, hands on and highly capable EA to come on-board and support 3 executives and their small teams. This position will include fine-tuned EA support for executives with global roles. Use this position to refine and grow your skill-set working for an iconic brand!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting arrangements;
- Domestic and complex international travel, including coordination of approvals and preparation of itineraries, presentations, travel expenses and related matters;
- Administrating invoices and expenses;
- Preparation of documents and presentations;
- Maintaining administration needs for the business group; and
- Managing a variety of internal and external stakeholder relationships.
We are flexible on consideration for years’ worth of experience for this role. What is necessary – is that you have recent industry exposure to a large corporate organisation. You will be polished, possess exceptional communication skills and love juggling multiple requests for your time at once. Being proactive will come naturally to you, as will be navigating a corporate audience of internal stakeholders! If you are a brilliant Team or Personal Assistant at the peak of your role – or a mid-level EA looking for that next step – we want to hear from you.
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position but would like more information prior to submitting your application please call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 for a confidential discussion. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time