- Brilliant salary on offer circa $80-90k+ super
- Enjoy working for an iconic global brand with CBD based offices
- Perfect opportunity for someone with alternate or extra curricular commitments
Our client is a global business renowned for their collaborative culture, corporate environment and industry leading offerings. At present they are seeking a highly capable Executive Assistant to come on-board in a part time capacity. This position is a perm opportunity, with standard hours however days will fluctuate dependent on the work volumes across the year. This is a unique opportunity suited to a candidate with alternative interests or extra curricular commitment that requires a flexible professional career.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting arrangements;
- Domestic and international travel arrangements including coordination of approvals and preparation of itineraries, presentations and related matters;
- Administrating invoices and expenses;
- Preparation of documents and presentations;
- Maintaining administration needs for the business group; and
- Managing a variety of internal and external stakeholder relationships.
We are flexible on consideration for years’ worth of experience and industry background for this role. What is necessary – is that you have worked with large corporate organisation. You will be professional, possess exceptional communication skills and enjoy juggling multiple requests for your time at once. Being proactive will come naturally to you, as will be navigating a corporate audience of internal stakeholders! Someone able to work autonomously with little direction as well as cohesively with a group of EA’s is incredibly important.
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position but would like more information prior to submitting your application please call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management