- Work for a well-established private equity firm with over 25 years’ experience in market
- Hands on position within a growing start up style culture and office
- Market leading salary package and perks including bonus and health insurance
Our client is a highly regarded Private Equity Firm, with over 20 offices globally. They have established an Australian based footprint here in Sydney, and it is for that office we are now recruiting an Executive Assistant. Our client’s business values filter into their culture; meaning they have a high performing, innovative and team orientated approach. Key to success in this position will be your ability to be proactive, hands on and operate as a self-starter. This role will be dynamic and ever-changing as the firm grows and expands, and on a daily basis it will encompass a wide variety of executive support responsibilities. If you are looking for a hands on EA role with variety, diversity and the opportunity to grow, this could be the position for you!
The responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to;
- Managing calendars and meetings for two senior executives, using best judgement on priorities and scheduling;
- Managing travel bookings including complex flights and accommodation requests;
- Producing presentations for meetings;
- Managing external relationships and suppliers from travel agencies to contractors and couriers;
- Assisting in the management of all local HR and IT requirements for new starters including mobiles, internet, intranet and laptops;
- Supporting the smooth running of the office and facilities and;
- Any other administrative support required to support the growth and success of the Sydney office.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role, ideally within a financial services, consulting or professional services industry sector. You will understand that to be successful at this level, you need a flexible, agile and proactive mindset. The ideal candidate will also be an ambitious team player who thrives working in a fast-paced environment. No task will be too big or too small, and your communication skills and client service ability will be second to none. Your technical skill set should include experience with the Microsoft Office and G Suite packages. This position offers exceptional opportunity to grow your career in an emerging private equity market leader. Be supported by your international peers, in playing a key role in the expansion and operational effectiveness of the Sydney business.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and phone Grace Jorgensen on 0499 910 241 with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time