- Stunning offices close to public transport
- Opportunity for progression with a reputable brand
- Support a Head of Department as well as the wider team
Our client, a global Financial Services firm is looking for an Executive Assistant to join the business and support the Head of Department as well as the wider team. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant or Personal Assistant to take the next step in their career. You will play an integral role in the success of the department, providing high level administrative support whilst working collaboratively with the wider business. The size of this firm will allow for you to further progress your career as well as develop your existing skillset. The opportunity to work for an industry leader like this does not come along often, so read onto learn if you could be the right fit for this role!
Providing high level administrative support, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Full calendar/diary management including meeting preparation
- Email management/correspondence on behalf of the team
- Assistance with the preparation of reports, documents and presentations
- Extensive domestic/international travel management including the arrangement of Visas when necessary
- Adhoc support to the wider team when required
- Processing invoices and expenses on behalf of the Head of Department
In order to be considered for this position you will ideally have 3-5 years experience as a Team/Personal Assistant. Whilst industry experience will be highly regarded, it is not essential. You will be immaculately presented and hold yourself in a professional manner that will allow you to communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders. Exposure to a global organisation is ideal, however previous experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment will also be considered.
The Next Step
Interviews for this position will commence immediately so please express your interest today! For any further questions please contact Nick Stapleton on 0417 172 149.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time