- $85-95,000 inclusive of super, plus bonus!
- 1:2 EA support role, with overflow to team.
- Modern, dynamic and collaborative environment.
Our client are globally recognised and highly regarded within the Financial Services sector, having a reputation for excellence in their field and a genuine commitment to market leading service. An opportunity has arisen for a driven and flexible Executive Assistant to work closely with a member of the senior leadership team in their Sydney CBD head office. This is a diverse and varied role with lots of room for growth and succession, the opportunity will allow for exceptional exposure to a large global business and set you on a path to develop high level EA support skills.
The key responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to;
- Setting up and managing the booking of meetings, calendars, meeting rooms and technology requirements as required by the team;
- Assisting with the preparation and coordination of documents and reports;
- Coordinating and booking both domestic and international travel, including flights, accommodation and itineraries;
- Expense reconciliation;
- Putting together PowerPoint presentations and supporting with meeting research;
- Supporting in the execution of events, roadshows and conferences; and
- Supporting in the adhoc management of any other administrative or office management related tasks as required by the business
In order to be considered for this position you will ideally possess Financial or Professional Services industry experience in a Personal/Executive Assistant capacity. You will be immaculately presented and have no trouble communicating with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external. Our client has a great workplace culture, so you will be someone who is personable and enjoys contributing to the positive team atmosphere and environment. You will be sharp and professional as well as hard working and determined. Finally, you will be available to be contacted outside of standard office hours to assist with international travel requirements as and when required.
The Next Step
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP, as we are moving quickly on this role. For any questions please call Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time