- Work for an established yet growing private equity firm in a 6-9 month fixed term contract.
- Drive operational improvement initiatives, create process and manage 2 PA’s.
- Be a part of a modern and innovative culture, working alongside some of Australia’s most well regarded finance professionals.
Our client is a highly regarded international Private Equity Firm whom upon launching in Australia have achieved rapid growth. In part due to this success, Assistant Sydney have been tasked with finding a senior Executive Assistant/ Office Manager to join the firm on a contract basis. This person will assist in refining process and ensuring high level administrative support is provided to all team members. Our client’s business values filter into their culture; meaning they have a high performing, innovative and team orientated group. The successful person appointed into this position will have direct oversight over two Assistant’s, and be responsible for providing EA support to the Head of Australia whilst working on improving the administrative operations of the firm (with the support of the international network of offices).
The responsibilities of this position will vary as time goes on; we are looking for a self starter who can work by direction and lead by example, but also identify opportunities to add value. Responsibilities will include:
- Diary, travel, inbox and correspondence management for the Head of Australia;
- Management of the Sydney office including facilities, policies and procedures, cultural initiatives, suppliers and oversight of finance;
- Assisting in the management of all local HR and IT requirements for new starters including mobiles, internet, intranet and laptops;
- Supporting in the process improvement and streamlining of methods used for all of the above;
- Providing guidance and mentoring the two other Assistant’s in the firm, ensuring they are providing high quality service and feel supported; and
- Managing relationships with key local and international stakeholders to ensure priorities are understood, and scheduling is strategic.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a C’ Suite Executive Assistant who has worked in a hybrid Office Management capacity. Ideally, you will have financial services industry exposure – with private equity exposure specifically advantageous. You will understand that to be successful at this level, you need a flexible, agile and proactive mindset. You will be an ambitious team player who thrives working in a fast-paced environment, and your communication skills and client service focus will be tier one. You will be tech savvy, capable of learning new systems with ease and with a current broad understanding of a variety of CRM’s, filing systems and the full MS Office Suite. You will be available to start within short notice, and have salary expectations commensurate with your experience circa $110,000.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and phone Grace Jorgensen on 0499 910 241 with any questions ASAP. We will treat every enquiry with the utmost of confidence. Thank you.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time