- Fulltime permanent opportunity!
- $80-100k package (dependent on experience)!
- Strong and lively team culture!
Our client is a multi-award winning property and construction firm that has been operating in multiple states for over two decades. They pride themselves on their innovative and personalised style, as well as their progressive, enthusiastic and proactive team culture. On offer to join this lively team, is a newly created hybrid Office Manager and Executive Assistant to Executive Team position. The type of profile best suited to this role, is a forward thinking, proactive and personable individual, who enjoys being the ‘go-to’ person for the office.
Being a newly created position, there is an opportunity for the successful candidate to provide suggestions for improvement on responsibilities. Below are the general responsibilities:
- Acting as the main point of contact among all stakeholders
- Project managing business objectives with direction from the Executive Team
- Master Plan tracking and reporting for the team
- Diary & email management as required by the Executives
- Preparing agendas and taking minutes
- Coordinating events both internal and external
- Supporting HR with respect to training and development programs
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a hybrid Executive Assistant/Office Manager role, and have ideally have 4-5 years experience. You will be proactive, comfortable working autonomously yet also in a team, and be capable of working under pressure when time persists. We expect you’ll be comfortable working at the C’Suite level yet also happy being the main point if contact at the Front of House. Prior experience in the construction/property space is advantageous, yet not imperative.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the required experience and skills outlined above, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 if you have further questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time