- Newly created position
- Exciting role with the chance to set up the new office space
- Varied and challenging position
The position on offer here is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Office Manager & Executive Assistant, to utilise skills they have gained during their career.
This will be an exciting time to join this global investment firm, as they continue to grow and integrate themselves into the Australian markets.
The successful candidate will be coordinating the new set up of the office in Sydney, and will have previous experience of completing a similar task during their career, as they will be an integral part of this process.
The role duties will include but not limited to:
- Diary management for one VP and another manager;
- Extensive travel booking;
- Manage office budgets and contracts, including lease agreements, ordering of supplies;
- Manage IT related issues in the Sydney office;
- Act as the local HR contact regarding any HR related issues and communicate effectively with the global head of HR;
- Set up of the new Sydney office, including refurbishment, seating plans and other interior requirements;
- Organise any office maintenance and repairs from IT equipment to lighting.
To be successful in this position you will have come from an EA/OM background, having set up a new office space in a previous role. Experience within the financial services sector is preferred, ideally within the private equity space. To be successful in this both exciting and rare opportunity, you will have a can do mindset and be able to think outside the box, to ensure this setup runs smoothly. You must also be able to work in a smaller office environment and thrive in an all-encompassing role.
The Next Step
If you think you have the skills required to be successful in this position, please apply with your up to date resume. For any further questions please contact Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time