- Attractive hourly rate, circa $45 ph+
- Unique and fascinating business!
- Incredibly fast paced and demanding role!
Our client is a listed multinational company who specialises in the digital space by providing business to business support via networks and services. We have a fantastic ongoing contract opportunity for an experienced, tech savvy Executive Assistant to support the Australian Managing Director in a true 1:1 capacity. The extremely modern and high security offices are located just South of the city, which is a short walk from the train station or there is parking onsite. We require someone who will be comfortable working in highly reactive and fast paced environments, and can build relationships with stakeholders of every level.
A full description will be provided during an interview, however the key responsibilities include;
- Coordinating and booking domestic/international travel and itineraries
- Managing a complex and high level email, diary and calendar
- Coordinating events including venue scouting, organising catering and guest lists
- Producing reports and presentations (PowerPoint)
- Reconciling expenses and credit cards
- Acting as a strong gatekeeper for the MD
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished Executive Assistant who has a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience supporting at a 1:1 capacity. You’ll be a strong communicator, possesses advanced MS Office Suite skills, and be highly confident with your decision making and gatekeeper abilities. You’ll need to have a dynamic, fast paced and reactive attitude, and be focused on ensuring your MD is looked after 110% of the time. If you are confident that your problem solving and proactive attitude means you have what it takes for this role – please apply with an updated CV immediately!
The Next Step
If you think this sounds like you, please apply with an updated resume to be considered. This process will is moving quickly, so please contact Isabella Armati with any questions on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp