- Work for a well known global brand and accelerate your career
- Support a global director and team in fast paced role
- Enjoy working for a flexible, modern and innovative financial institution
Our client is a global banking and financial services institution renowned for their fast paced culture, corporate environment and innovative workplace solutions. At present they are seeking a highly capable EA to come on-board. This position will include fine-tuned EA support to a global director and over flow support to 2 direct reports. This role will suit someone who has come from the banking or finance, however, if from a large corporate company with a transferable skill set this opportunity could be a fantastic way to gain banking and finance exposure.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting arrangements for the 3 high level executives;
- Email management and correspondence;
- Acting as a coordinator and main point of contact for the executives;
- Domestic and complex international travel arrangements including coordination of approvals and preparation of itineraries and related matters;
- Processing of invoices and expenses;
- Organising events and client entertainment;
- Preparation of documents and presentations and;
- Maintaining client data and reporting.
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess 10 years experience AND C-Suite experience. What is necessary – is that you have recent industry exposure to a financial services, professional services or large corporate environment. You will be polished, possess exceptional communication skills and love juggling multiple requests for your time at once. You will enjoy demonstrating initiative, thrive working under pressure and love the partnership that comes alongside a true 1:1 EA role. Being proactive will come naturally to you, as will be navigating a corporate audience of internal stakeholders! If you are a brilliant Executive or Personal Assistant at the peak of your role, or looking for that next step, we want to hear from you.
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position but would like more information prior to submitting your application please call Katie Clarke on 0437 387 743 for a confidential discussion. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time