- Brilliant opportunity for a mid-level EA to take the next step
- Salary upwards of $85,000 + superannuation + bonus
- Fantastic work culture and team environment
Our client is a global financial services institution renowned for their collaborative culture, corporate environment and innovative workplace solutions.They are currently seeking a highly capable and confident mid-level EA to join the team, and support their Global Risk Director. This position will include fine-tuned EA support to the Executives and team. Due to the complex nature of this support role and the level of confidentiality you will be exposed to, having supported in risk, having coming from a large global business or previously worked in banking/finance, will be highly advantageous.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting arrangements;
- Domestic and international travel arrangements including coordination of approvals and preparation of itineraries, presentations, travel expenses and related matters;
- Administrating invoices and expenses;
- Preparation of documents and presentations;
- Maintaining and collating documents;
- Coordinating quarterly board reports;
- Arranging and executing functions/events, conferences and;
- Managing communication with various stakeholders across the business.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant. You will be polished, possess exceptional communication skills and love juggling multiple requests for your time at once. You will have a solid work ethic and enjoy working autonomously as well as part of a broader group of EA’s. This role isn’t for the faint-hearted, however is very rewarding and will allow for complete ownership of you role. If you are hungry to learn more and take the next step in your career – then it is highly recommended to apply for this role!
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position but would like more information prior to submitting your application please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time