- Salary upwards of $80k + super!
- Absolutely stunning offices
- Collaborative and supportive team environment!
A rare opportunity has become available with our client based in Sydney’s North Shore. Specialising in the education and health sector, this corporate and professional organisation requires an individual who can maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity. In this position, the Executive Assistant will provide secretarial and administrative support to the Leadership Team of five. On offer is exceptional perks, work-life balance, and the benefit of an early start, early finish day.
Working collaboratively with the Leadership Team, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Preparing agendas for Team Meetings
- Coordinating travel arrangements and accommodation
- Organising events, including venues and catering
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the MD and team
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a similar role, whereby they have supported multiple executives. You’ll be required to demonstrate your organisational and communication skills, capacity to learn new skills, and be attentive to detail and accuracy. Experience at minute taking is important, as is being highly motivated and being capable of remaining calm during high pressure situations. An immediate start is preferred, however we will wait for ‘the one’!
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume! Alternatively, please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time