- Great eastern suburbs location!
- Be apart of a fast paced and team orientated culture
- Opportunity to grow and progress with an industry mentor
This is a unique opportunity for an individual looking to further their professional career by joining a well established boutique business with a strong reputation in industry. You will be supporting a key leader who is held in high regard with a credible background in the property space. Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant who is trustworthy, friendly and ready to roll up their sleeves and help the business build on their existing success! Owning your own car is important for this position as is having experience in property or real estate to hit the ground running. This is a key career move for the right candidate, if it sounds like you, I encourage you to apply today!
In this role your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Administration support to the director including diary management and email correspondence
- Database management
- Liaising with various external stakeholders and clients
- Overseeing the collection and distribution of contracts and documents
- Preparing preparation packs and booking/managing appointments
- Marketing and social media management
- Office management duties
- Adhoc administration needs for the broader sales team
The ideal candidate must have prior industry experience in either property or real estate in a similar position. You will be a trustworthy and confident individual who values a solid work relationship with their employer. Along with being presented in a sophisticated manner, you will be of a mature mind and capable of making decisions autonomously and confidently. Someone looking for an exciting opportunity to grow their career and hit the ground running will thrive. You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, coupled with a solid work ethic and drive which will see you rewarded for your efforts short and long term.
The Next Step
If you posses the skills and expertise required for this role, do not hesitate to apply immediately. Alternatively, please call us on 0499 910 241 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time