- Inner city location!
- Beautiful modern office space!
- Form a strategic partnership with an energetic boss!
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an individual looking to further their professional career by joining an industry leader. You will be supporting one of Australia’s top industry spokespeople who is held in high regard with a credible background in the property space. Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant who is trustworthy, good-natured and ready to roll up their sleeves! Driving is involved, so owning a car and a license is necessary, and experience in the property/real estate space is strongly regarded.
In this role your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- General administration duties such as diary management and email correspondence
- Database management
- Overseeing the collection and distribution of contracts and property keys
- Preparing client sheets and booking relevant appointments
- Attending photoshoots, styling and coordinating property updates and renovations with contractors and clients
- Preparing and overseeing all print and digital media for the properties going on the market
- Client relationship management
The ideal candidate must have prior industry experience in either property or real estate in an Executive/Team or Personal Assistant position. You need to be a trustworthy and confident individual who values a solid working relationship with their employer. Along with being presented in a sophisticated manner, you must be mature, and be ready to hit the ground running to help the business thrive. You need to have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Saturday work is very occasional and rare – however please be aware this may happen (once in a blue moon!). Salary package includes car and phone allowance.
*A real estate license is required for this role – or you must be willing to obtain one if successful.
The Next Step
If you possess the skills and expertise required for this role, do not hesitate to apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time