- Leading and innovative construction business
- Highly accessible location close to public transport
- Immediate start contract for annual leave cover
We have an immediately available opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join an industry leading construction business on a short term contract. You will be providing high level administrative support to a member of the ELT as well as liaising with other high level internal and external stakeholders. On offer is exposure to a collaborative and supportive working environment, as well as improving your resume with the addition of a market leading business.
Providing high level 1:1 support to this executive, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the diary and schedule of a busy executive
- Meeting organisation including catering, venue/room bookings and the distribution of all meeting materials
- Inbox management including correspondence on behalf of the executive
- Expense and travel management
- Preparing reports as well as the assisting with presentations
- General admin duties including support to the wider team of direct reports
To be considered for this position you will ideally have previous experience supporting at C-Suite level. You will be liaising with high level internal and external stakeholders so you will possess exceptional communication skills and be immaculately presented. The team work collaboratively and support each other when needed – the successful candidate will fit straight into this working culture. Experience in the construction sector or similar is highly desirable. This position is for an immediate start and run for a period of 6 weeks so we will only be considering applicants that have no notice period.
The Next Step
Interviews for this position will commence immediately so please express your interest today! For any further questions please contact Grace Jorgensen on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp