- Corporate 1:1 role, strategic and technical EA support required.
- Diversified and well established business with an exceptional employee culture!
- Located on the outskirts of the Sydney CBD.
Our client is one of Australia’s most well-known and successful companies, focused on the hospitality sector. Their accomplishments have been due to a diversified business model built up over a number of years and supported by a focus on Head Office People and Culture. Their CEO is looking for a strategic business partner style EA, who will provide the influence and direction required to drive his objectives forward. This role will work amongst a broader EA/PA network internally, and as such would also be well suited to a team player who enjoys ‘mucking in’ with a group to get the task at hand done!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and scheduling for the CEO;
- Inbox, email and correspondence management for the CEO;
- Extensive travel coordination, mainly domestic with a few international trips;
- Expense, presentation and report preparation;
- Coordination of the annual business events and conferences;
- Preparation of agendas, papers and action items for quarterly board meetings and various committee meetings;
- Mentorship / guidance responsibility for more junior Assistant’s within the business;
- Adhoc personal support as required; and
- Coordination of external speaking, board and committee engagements.
To be considered for this position you will be a polished, articulate and engaging CEO’s Assistant who has worked in fast-paced, high pressure, super agile environment. You will hold yourself with confidence and be comfortable building relationships with C’Suite Executives, pushing back on them when required. You will also be non-precious in your approach to getting your work done, even if that means grabbing coffees – or helping out a junior PA with a task! Prior exposure to the hospitality, hotels or travel industry will be highly regarded, as will be your desire to work in a collaborative manner. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an inspirational and grounded CEO who will require your strategic support and guidance whilst he leads this business through the next period of growth and investment.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this search, please phone Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions. Alternatively send your resume through for immediate consideration.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time